Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Quick & Easy Travel Journal Cover

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been going well.  This week I have a quick and easy travel journal cover that I made using pattern paper, self-adhesive laminate, brads and elastic string.  Here is a picture of the travel journal cover I made.



I also added a couple of ribbons to it for book marks by looping the ribbon through the eyelet holes that I made to sting my elastic string for adding the inserts to the cover.

Here is the video showing how I made this journal cover.



I really like the way this journal turned out and I gave this to my granddaughter as a gift and she really likes the journal as well.  Please leave a comment if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by and watching the video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment