Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year and a Hawk on a Watercolor Background

Hello creative friends and Happy New Year.  I hope everyone is having a great week and a great new year.  My week has been going good and I am looking forward to 2019.  This week I have a drawing of a hawk on another watercolor background that I created a while ago.  I have been having so much fun drawing animals on these watercolor backgrounds and thinking of creating more of these backgrounds once I've used these up.  I did a quick outline of the hawk in pencil and then drew it with a pen.  I then used watercolor pens to color in the hawk and used a white Signo pen for the highlights.  Here is a picture of the Hawk I created.


And here is a video showing how I created this drawing.


I really like the way this turned out and having so much fun with these drawings.  I hope you like them too.  Any questions or comments are appreciated.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment