Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Poppies and Tea Art Journal Page and a Mixed Media Class

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have several art journal pages I created from a Craftsy class I took this weekend that was taught by Lindsay Weirich the Frugal Crafter and I have another art journal page that I created in my homemade journal.  Here are the art journal pages that I created from the Craftsy class I took.






I really like the way these pages turned out and I learned a lot about watercolors from the class.


Here is the Art Journal page I created in my homemade journal.  I decided to create a simple journal page using pictures of several different objects, a tea pot, a tea cup, a cupcake and flowers.  After sketching the items on my page and painting them with acrylic paints, I glued a picture of a poppy journal to the page.  




And here is the video showing how I created this page:




I like the way this page turned out and had fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment