Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Cheetah Cactus Rose Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  I am having a good week myself.  This week I have another art journal page using pictures I found in my stash of a cheetah, a cactus flower, which I am calling a cactus rose but not sure what kind of flower it is, and a suite case.  I sketched the pictures on my journal page.  I then used watercolor paints to add color to the page and then Posca paint pens to add details.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.




And here is the video showing how I created this journal page.


I like the way this page turned out and had fun creating it.  Hope you like the video and let me know if you have any questions or have an idea for an art journal page that you would like to see me create.  Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment