Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Art Journal Page - Hold on to Hope

Hello creative friends, I hope you are having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I decided to create an art journal page using the image of the Panda that I painted some time ago.  So I printed the image and cut it out to add to my journal page.  I started with a page that I had affixed a polka dot napkin to some time ago using Gesso.  I sprayed some Dylusions & Adirondack inks to the page to add color.  I then found a couple of titles and a quote in my stash to add to the page.  I added some stamping and then traced around the whole page with a Posca pen.  Here are some pics of the page I created.






And here is the video showing how I created this page.




I think the page turned out really cute.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment