Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Flip Through a Renaissance Junk Journal

Hello creative friends.   I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  I made several junk journals and this is the first one that I’ve completed decorating.  I decided this journal would be a Renaissance journal.  I using junk mail to create this journal and then used Renaissance pictures to fill it up.  I painted the pages with acrylic paint, then added the pictures, and then I added titles and quotes from my stash to the pages.  Here is the video showing a flip through this journal.


It was fun making this journal, but took much longer to complete than I anticipated.  I like the Renaissance era and am really happy with the way it turned out.  If interested in seeing how I created the junk journal that I used for this project, you can see the video on my YouTube channel at:  https://youtu.be/FQydGND8Atk  if you have not already seen it.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy the video.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment