Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Backgrounds in my new 8x8 Dylusions Journal and a Halloween Game

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  My weeks is going well.  This weekend I creating a beanbag toss game for the kids to play who will be coming to my work for Halloween.  I drew and painted a Charlie Brown great pumpkin scene on cardboard and cut holes in it for tossing a beanbag or ball through.  Here is a picture of the Halloween game I created.


I also created a video showing how to create several backgrounds in my new 8x8 Dylusions journal showing several techniques using Dylusions spray inks, Dylusions paints and stencils.  Here are pics of the backgrounds I created in my 8x8 journal.







And here is the video showing how I created these backgrounds.


This is the beginning of a series of videos, with this one showing how I created the backgrounds, and additional posts in the coming weeks showing how I completed the art journal pages.  Hope you like this video and are able to use something from it.  If there are any videos that you would like to see, just let me know.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment