Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Art Journal Page - Pieces of Pisces

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week.  Mine is going ok.  Me and my husband are dealing with a death in the family.  This week I have an art journal page I created as requested by my son.  He writes poetry and started posting his poems online and wanted me to create a picture for his page.  He provided some information on what his page would be called and what he was looking for, something with Pisces fish that are falling into pieces.  So I created the following art journal page and sent him a picture of it to use.  Here are pics of the journal page.




And here is a video showing how I created this page.



I didn't add any text to this journal page as I figured he could add filters and text to jpeg as needed.  I really like the way the page turned out.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a good week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment