Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Art Journal Page - Expect More

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have an art journal page I created using Ranger Distress Paints, black Stazon ink, stamps, Sizzix Embossing folders and ephemera from my stash.  I received an ad in the mail with playing cards on it, which is what inspired this journal page.  I embossed cardstock with Sizzix embossing folders I have of cards and rubbed over them with the Stazon Ink pad.  I created the back ground adding scraps from my stash, colored it with Ranger Distressing Paints, some stamping and then attached all of the elements to my page.  I found a couple of titles in my stash and attached them to the page and outlined everything with a china marker.  Here is a pic of the page and some close up pics.





And here is a video showing how I created this page.


 
I like the way this page turned out and it was a lot of fun to make.  Hope you like the video and thank you for stopping by.  Hope you have a great week, until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment