Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Art Journal Page - Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This past weekend I wanted to do some art journaling, but was not sure what to do.  So I looked through my stash and found some pictures and several quotes for creating an art journal page for St. Patrick's Day.  I put down some paint, used paint through several stencils for the background, added the pictures and quotes from my stash and then outlined everything with markers.  Here is a picture of the page I created and some close-ups.







And here is a video showing how I created this page.


I hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment