Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Art Journal Page - Get Ready to Shine

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  Mine week is busy, but going well.  The art journal page I created a couple of weeks ago, after creating the #CACFantasyArt journal page.  I had so much fun that I wanted to create another similar page.  I also have been wanting to create a page with an Angel for some time.  So I searched through my stash and found an image that I thought would work along with a couple of quotes.  I painted the background and the winds and then added the image and quotes to finish this journal page.  Here are pictures of the journal page I created.





And here is a video showing how I created this page.  I finally got it to upload, I could not get it to upload last night.  I may have to change what night I post if Tuesday nights are going to be an issue.  Anyway, enjoy the video.


I really like the way this journal page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  Have you created an art journal page with an Angel before?  If so I would love to hear about it.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment