Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Journal - Coffee Journal

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  I have been working a lot of overtime lately and spending my spare time with family and tomorrow I am having surgery.  Too much going on and not enough time to get everything done, such is life.  Anyway, this week I have another quick flip of a journal that I made recently using pattern paper, drawing paper and ephemera.  I am calling this journal the coffee journal, since the pattern paper used is coffee themed.  I added pockets, tags and a bookmark to finish this journal.  Here are some pictures of the coffee journal I made:






And here is a video showing a flip through the whole journal.


I really enjoy making these journals and decided to sell this one, along with others that I made, on Etsy.  If interested, you can view all the journals I have for sell in my Etsy shop at:
Thank you for stopping  by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment