Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Journal - Black and White

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  This week I have another flip of a journal that I made recently using pattern paper, drawing paper, stickers and ephemera.  I made this journal out of black and white pattern paper and stickers. I added pockets, tags, a few gems and a bookmark to finish this journal.  Here are some pictures of the black and white journal I made:






And here is a video I made showing a flip through this journal.


I really enjoy making these journals and decided to sell this one, along with others that I made, on Etsy.  If interested, you can view all the journals I have for sell in my Etsy shop at:
Thank you for stopping  by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment