Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Journal Page - Play

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good weekend.  This past weekend I got a chance to have fun art journaling and making ICADs.  I created several video's including one for this journal page.  I saw Jennibellie do a journal page once where she put her supplies on various pieces of paper and used them in the order she pulled them out of a bag to create a journal page.  Me and my granddaughter did the same thing the last time she came to visit and we had a lot of fun.  This is the process I used again to create this journal page.  This process does challenge you and forces you to think outside the box, but is fun to do.  And it gets interesting since you don't know in what order you will pull out what supplies, so you can't really preplan or have any preconceived notion as to what your journal page will be or look like.  But it is fun to see what you end up creating.  This is the journal page I ended up creating:

 
Here are some close up photo's of the journal page and you can better see the under layers created.
 






And if you would like to watch the video on how I created this journal page - here is the video:


I had fun creating this journal page and plan to use this technique again. Do you use journal prompts in your art journaling?  If so I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment