Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Little Houses

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone had a very good New Years.  Unfortunately I was very sick the whole time and missed all of the festivities.  I am recovering, but not quite back to 100% yet, so I've not been very motivated to do anything creative.  However, this weekend I did spend a little time in the craft room and painted these little houses.


I cut them from balsa wood during the Christmas holiday and painted them with gesso.  Then this weekend I used paint pens to finish them.  Not sure what I am going to do with them yet, maybe use them on a journal page or a canvas.  It felt good to do something creative again, even if it was something small.  Hopefully, I will get my mojo back and start getting motivated again to create.  Have you ever lost your mojo and motivation to create?  If so how did you get it back?  I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment