Sunday, December 28, 2014

Inspirational Paintings

Hello creative friends and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.  My granddaughter came to stay for the Christmas holiday and between all of the Christmas festivities, we managed to find time to do some art.  We painted an inspirational picture.  Here is the painting I created, I chose the word Create:


 
The tree is turquoise, but it looks more blue in this picture.  And here is the painting my granddaughter created, she chose the word Inspire:
 
 
We had a lot of fun creating these inspirational paintings.  My granddaughter also created a journal page.  Here is the journal page she created:
 



It's funny she painted a pink page, because pink is not one of her favorite colors.  But it turned out really cute.  I was really looking forward to having time to do some art journaling, but then was not feeling very inspired to create one.  Are there time's when you don't feel inspired to create?  If so how do you get past it?  I would love to hear about it.  We did have a lot of fun doing the paintings, I just wish I was inspired to do more.  Well until next time, happy creating and I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment