Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Work Project and more ICADs

Hello creative friends.  This past week or two I have been working on a project for work.   We have a theme to decorate our area at work for Halloween - Gotham City.  So we came up with an idea to put windows on our cubicles to make it look like store fronts and a city street.  I bought some poster board and painted some window scenes for our cubes.  Here are the window scenes I painted.






I had a lot of fun painting these.  We are going to decorate them up more for Halloween with some spider webs and bats.  I also created some more ICADs:

 

I really enjoy creating these little works of art.  They take no time at all and are a lot of fun to do.  So what have you been working on this week?  I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment