Sunday, May 4, 2014

Catching up on Life Book 2014

Hello creative friends.  This week I have been catching up on some of the Life Book 2014 journal lessons and pages.  Since I have been studying for so long I got behind on the weekly lessons.  I really enjoy Life Book, it has great videos with lots of techniques to try.  And I like that I not only express my creativity but also explore my inner thoughts and feelings.  Here are some of my favorite journal pages that I have done so far from Life Book 2014.






You can learn a lot from watching others and trying different styles and techniques.  This is how you learn what you like and then you start to incorporate them into your own art.  This is how the master artist's learned, by watching other artists and copying their techniques.  Who have you watched recently and what journal pages have you created lately using the techniques you've learned?  I would love to hear about it and see what you have created.  Until next time, happy creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment