Monday, May 19, 2014

Back from Vacation and Working on more Life Book 2014 pages

Hello creative friends.  I've been on vacation this past week. Me and my husband went to Orlando for our anniversary and hit most of the theme parks LOL.  We had a very fun, busy and relaxing week.  This weekend I had my granddaughter come stay and we worked on completing a couple of the Life Book 2014 pages.  Here is a page about being in the moment and playing with different techniques and tools.  We had a lot of fun creating these pages. The first one is the art journal page I created and the second one my granddaughter created, in case you were wondering who did which one, LOL.

 

 

I love my granddaughters sense of freedom and creativity, which was the purpose of this journal page. Even though I tried to not over think it too much, I still feel mine is not as loose or random as it could have been.

These next pages we completed is about what we are grateful for.  Again the first one is the page I created and the second my granddaughter completed.

 

I really like how these pages turned out and as always we had a lot of fun.  If you have not yet check out Life Book, I would highly recommend it.  It is well worth it.  So what have you been working on lately?  I would love to see what you have been working on and hear all about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment