Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Book of Days, Inktober and Decorating My Ephemera Journal Cover

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week and staying safe.  Me and my family are doing well.  I have been busy creatively.  This week I have a couple of art journal pages I completed for Book of Day, a couple of my favorite Inktober drawings I've done so far and a video showing how I fixed my Ephemera journal cover and decorated it.  Here are the two journal pages I finished for Book of Days.



Here are a couple of my favorite Inktober drawings that I've completed.






And here is the video showing how I fixed the cover on my Ephemera Journal and decorated it.


I'm really enjoying Book of Days this year; I'm having fun with Inktober; And I love how my Ephemera Journal turned out.  Next week I will show you how I fill my Ephemera journal up and the kind of Ephemera I included.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment