Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Art Journal Page - Determination

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been going well.  I've been very busy at work this week and looking forward to some time off during the Christmas/New Year holiday.  This week I have an art journal page that I created using watercolor paint and acrylic paint, some foam stars and letters and a picture and a couple of quotes from my stash.  I applied watercolor paint to my page and then used alcohol and salt to add texture to the page.  I then affixed the picture and foam stars and letters to the page.  I used acrylic paint to add silver to the stars and the letters.  I then added the quotes and used the silver paint to outline them.  Here are pictures of the art journal page I created.





  And here is the video showing how I created this page.




As always I really like the way this page turned out and I like the quotes and message of this journal page.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment