Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Art Journal Page - Morning Light and a Weekend Country Fair

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This past weekend me and my husband went to a county fair at our local national park. Fall is my favorite time of the year because that is when the weather in Florida cools off and there are lots of fall festivals to attend.  Here are a couple of pics from the country fair.








I also have an art journal page I created using Gesso, Watercolor paints, Staz-on Ink, stencils, gel medium, Posca pens, washi tape and ephemera from my stash.  I took scraps of a map and music note page and used gesso to adhere them to my page.  I added washi take and then added color to the page using watercolor paints.  Then I used Staz-on inks through stencils to add pattern to the page.  I adhered my picture, title and a quote to the page and then used my black Posca pen to trace around the picture, title and quote.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.




And here is the video showing how I created this page.




I had a lot of fun at the county fair and had fun creating this art journal page.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment