Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Bible Journaling

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have a bible journaling page that I created.  I've been seeing people using their bibles to do art journaling and I thought I would like to try it myself.  I went to a local Christian store and found that they have bibles designed specifically for journaling in.  I found a beautiful bible that already had designs printed on some of the pages to get you started.  I also found a kit with stuff in it for bible journaling that I bought to get started with.  So I colored some of the pre-printed pages using colored pencils.  Then I decided to dive in and create a page using paint and stickers and found I enjoyed it.  So I decided to do another page and create a video showing how I made the page.  I used gelatos, stickers, washi tape and stamping.  Here is a picture of the page I created.




And here is the video showing how I made this page.



I really like the way it turned out and had fun creating it.  Have you tried bible journaling yet?  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment