Tuesday, August 8, 2017

SoulCollage Cards

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have a set of SoulCollage cards that I created.  I saw an article where people were creating these and decided to purchase the book and a set of cards to create my own set.  I searched through my stash of ephemera for pictures that appealed to me.  I affixed them to the cards and then searched my stash for quotes that went with each card.  I then used my Posca pens to outline some of the pictures and quotes.  And then used acrylic paint to paint the edges of the cards.  Here are pics of the cards I created.














And here is a video showing how I created my cards.



I really like the way these cards turned out.  Have you heard of or created any SoulCollage cards?  I may make more cards at some point, they were a lot of fun to make.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment