Thursday, May 18, 2017

Vegas Vacation and Life is a Miracle Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been great because I'm on vacation and got back from a trip to Vegas today.  Me and my husband had a great time, but are exhausted from the trip and the long flight.  Here are a couple of pics from our trip.

  
I visited Vegas about 30 years ago and it has changed a lot since then.  But this was my husbands first visit to Vegas.  The only downfall was the 7 hour flight and 3 hour time change, so exhausting.
I also have an art journal page that I created with the leftover paint from the Giraffe painting I posted last week.  I decided to use up the leftover paint and to use the pictures that I was using for reference, along with other ephemera from my stash, to create this art journal page.  Here are pics of the page I created.

And here is a video showing how I created this page.

I had fun created this page and like the way it turned out, so cute.  Thank you for stopping by and watching the video.  I hope you have a great rest of the week.  My plans are to get plenty of rest and recoup in preparation for returning to work on Monday and starting my new job in Marketing, so exciting.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment