Tuesday, August 23, 2016

5 Art Journal Pages in Dylsions Art Journal

Hello creative friends.  Hope you are having a great week.  Mine is going well.  Work is very busy, but at least I have the weekends to be creative and the opportunity to share my art with all of you.  Some time ago, probably about a year ago, I decided to play around with stencils and Dylusions ink sprays in a Dylusions art journal that I had just bought, so I decided that it was time to put something on these pages to finish them.  I searched through my stash and found some pictures and titles to add to these pages.  Here are pics of the completed pages.

 
The following page is an interactive page - the picture of the car was added in with Washi tape.








And here is the video showing how I finished these pages.


When I don't have a lot of time, or not in the mood to spend a lot of time on a page, I turn to my stash of saved images and titles to put on my art journal pages.  I hope this inspires you to finish any pages you have started, but never completed.  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great week and until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment