Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Art Journal Flip (2)

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have a video showing you flip through my very first art journal.  I had every intention of finishing this journal, however since I work in several journals at once and this one is busting out at the seams, I've abandoned this journal and have no intention of adding any more to it.  This journal has pages that I creating myself and others while participating in Lifebook classes.  Here are pics of some of the pages in this Journal and below is the video that I created showing a flip through this art journal.








Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you liked seeing a flip through my first art journal and hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment