Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Art Journal Page - Challenges

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This past weekend I was able to get some time in my art room to create a journal page and start working on putting together another journal for my Etsy shop.  This art journal page started out with a napkin and then I added some music note pages for the background.  I drew and painted a bird and some flowers using Dylusions paint and Acrylic paint to mimic the images on the napkin.  Then finish the page with a quote from my stash.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created and some close-ups:





And here is a video showing how I created this page:



I really like the way this journal page turned out.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment