Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Art Journal Page - Legacy of Freedom

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  As I mentioned in my last post, the weekend before last I created two journals pages.  The Happy Valentine's Day journal page I posted last week and another journal page with butterflies.  I affixed 7Gypsies tissue paper to the journal page and then painted over it with blue paint.  I used my Silhouette machine to cut out butterflies from plain card stock and decorated them with metallic paint, gears and keys.  And then I used my Silhouette to cut out flowers and affixed them to the page.  I finished the page with doodling and a title.  Here are pictures of the journal page I created.





Here is a video showing how I created this page.



I also created two more journals to add to my Etsy shop this past weekend.  A Tea Journal and a Weathered Wood look journal.  Here are some pictures of the two journals I created.





You can see more pictures of these journals in my Etsy shop located here https://www.etsy.com/shop/JoysArt360.    

I've been trying to get a number of journals completed to have in my Etsy shop.  There are 12 journals in my shop now, so that should be good for a while.  I am looking forward to getting back to doing more art journaling.  If interested in seeing a flip through any of the journals I have listed, just let me know.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment