Thursday, August 21, 2014

ATC Cards and Life Book Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  Recently I was involved in an ATC swap and I also completed another Life Book journal page.  Here is the ATCs that I created for the swap.  After creating these I wanted to keep them for myself, but I did send them.  I may have to make a set for myself as well.

 
Here is the Life Book journal page that I also finished.  I like that the layers underneath show through in the face of the girl, except for a very bright green leaf on her left cheek, which I tried to tone down and cover with gesso but I think you can tell it was a fix/patch, so frustrating, Oh well.  I love the words and the phrase added to it, which were cut out of magazines.  I have a whole box of words and phrases to use on journal pages like this one.
 


So what have you been up to lately?  I would love to hear about what you've created.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment