Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Mini Journal Redesign & Flip Through

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  I decided that the mini pocket journal I created last week needed something added to the front cover and needed to be rebound.  I don't like how bulky it is with two signatures (sets of pages) and makes it difficult to work in.  So I decided to take it apart and split the two signatures in half to make four signatures, or four sets of pages, and then rebound the whole thing.  I like it much better and its easier to work in.  I also decided to use modeling paste through a stencil to decorate the front cover, I may do more later.  And I finished a couple of pages in it.  Here are pictures of the new rebound, decorated journal and the pages I completed so far.




And here is the video.
I really like the rebound journal and I'm having fun working in it.  The pages come together so quick and easy.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment