Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Destined to Be Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week and had a good Christmas. My week is going well and I got a few more art supplies for Christmas. This week I have another art journal page that I created in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using Dyan Reaveley boarder stencils, Ranger stencils, Diana Wakley silhouette stencil, Staz-on ink pads, Sharpie felt-tip pen and Sharpie white paint pen. I created it on one of the craft pages in the journal. Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this journal page.
I really like the way this page turned out and I enjoy working on craft paper. Thank you for stopping by and watching my video. I hope everyone has a great New Years. Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment