Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Creating a Mini Pocket Journal

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I created a mini pocket art journal using canvas, gesso, acrylic paint, stencils, scrap papers, string, ribbon, wire, chain and boho beads I made previously.  First I cut a piece of canvas the size that I wanted to make the journal.  I added white Gesso to both sides of the canvas.  I then used acrylic paint to add color to the cover and used various colors of acrylic paint and various stencils to decorate the cover.  I sewed in a mix of papers and then tied ribbons to the spine of the journal.  I added some boho beads that I created previously to a chain and attached those to the journal and then added an elastic closure.  Here are pictures of the mini journal I created.

And here is a video showing how I created this journal.
I really like the way this journal turned out and can't wait to start using it.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment