Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Happiness is the Path Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well, however it seems that the closer we get to Christmas the more I am loosing track of days LOL.  This week I have an art journal page that I created in my Dina Wakley Mixed Media journal using Diana Wakley Collage Collection, Dina Wakley paints, Dina Wakley Stencils, Dina Wakley Collage Papers, Matt Gel Medium, stamps, Staz-on ink, black marker and white Posca pen.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I like the way this page turned out and had a lot of fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment