Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Art Journal Classes and Art Journal Page Moved by what you Believe

Hello Creative friends.  I hope everyone had a good New Years and having a good week.  My week is going well.  I am back at work and busy getting caught up.  And I apparently over scheduled myself creatively.  I signed up for the Down Deep class with Fonda Clark Haight and the Book of Day with Effy Wild.  Here are the journal pages I've created so far for the Book of Days.



And here is an ICAD I created for the first weeks prompt posted on the Facebook page for Journal 52.
And this week I have an art journal page that I created in my Dina Wakley Media journal.  I used a new Dyalog boarder stencils I bought, a Diana Wakley stamp, Staz-on ink pads, Sharpie felt-tip pen and a quote from my stash.  Here is a picture of the journal page I created. 
And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I was hoping to do more art journaling and these classes will definitely keep me busy.  And I really like the how the journal pages turned out.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment