Tuesday, October 22, 2019

There is Beauty in Simplicity Art Journal Page #ShowUsYourMEdia #gratitiudestartswithME

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is very busy.  This week I have an art journal page I created using my new Dina Wakley #ShowUsYourMedia journal kit that I bought.  I used the Dina Wakley Media Journal, Dina Wakley paints, Dina Wakely Collage Media papers, stamps from my stash, Staz-on ink pad, Arteza markers, Golden Matte Medium, Aleenes tacky glue, Stabilo All pencil and Posca Paint pens. Here are pics of the art journal page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this page.

I really like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  I hope you have a good week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment