Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Inktober 2019 and May the Sun Shine on Your Windowpane Art Journal Page #ShowUsYourMEdia #gratitudestartswithME

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  This week I have a few more Inktober drawings that I've completed and an art journal page I created in my new Dina Wakely Media journal  I'm continuing to draw most nights for the Inktober challenge and enjoying the process.  I also love seeing what everyone else is drawing.  Here are some more of the Inktober drawings that I've created.






I also have an art journal page I've created using my new Dina Wakley #ShowUsYourMedia kit with the Dina Wakley Media Journal, Dina Wakley paints and Dina Wakely Collage Media papers; And I also used Black Gesso, Golden Matte Medium and Posca Paint pens to complete this page. Here are pictures of the art journal page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I'm having a lot of fun with Inktober and want to continue to drawing on a regular basis after it ends. Maybe not every night, but at least a couple of nights a week.  And I am having fun playing with my Dina Wakley media kit and creating journal pages is this little journal.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment