Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Inktober2019 and Nothing Wrong with being Difference Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  This week has been busy for me.  This week I have a drawing that I did for Inktober2019 and an art journal page that I created in my Dine Wakley Media journal.  For Inktober2019 I decided to draw animals again, but this time to add color.  And for anyone who doesn't know what Inktober is, it is where you create a drawing for each day of October.  Here is the drawing I did for Inktober this year.
And for the art journal page I created I used one of the burlap pages and used modeling paste, Dina Wakley Collage media, dy-cuts, acrylic paint, Arteza watercolor paint pens, a china marker, tags, quotes and ephemera from my stash.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this page.

I'm off to a good start for Inktober2019 and I had fun creating this art journal page.  Are you participating in Inktober this year? This is my second year participating.  I hope everyone has a good week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment