Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Inktober and ATC Cards

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have more Intober drawings that I completed and some ATC cards I created.  I am still doing a drawing a day for inktober and starting to feel the mid-month slump.  Here are the drawings I've completed so far this past week.








I am trying not to get burned out and not finish, but I know that I will miss some days since I have some things coming up that will take up my time after work until late.  But that's ok, there's nothing saying you have to complete a drawing every day.  I'm not going to put pressure on myself and if I don't have time then I won't worry about it.

I also have some ATC cards that I made.  I didn't know what to do and wanted to do something creative, so I thought I would make some ATC cards.  I used some pre-made ATCs and some blank white and black ATC cards to make these.  I also used a lot of different products in my stash and techniques to make these.  Here are pictures of the cards I made.



And here is a video showing how I made these cards.
I really enjoyed making these cards and plan to make more.  And I'm planning to continue with inktober and doing my drawings as much as I can.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment