Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Art Haul, Inktober & #ShowUsYourMEdia Challenge

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been going well.  This weekend I created a video showing some new art supplies I purchased, showing my Inktober drawings so far and showing a journal page I created for the October #ShowUsYourMEdia challenge.  I am participating in Inktober again this year and decided to do animal drawings again, but also wanted to add color to some of the drawings.  Here are pictures of my Inktober drawings I've done so far.





And I'm so excited, I won the September #ShowUsYourMEdia challenge on facebook for the art journal page I created for the September challenge.

And finally, I created an art journal page for the October #ShowUsYourMEdia challenge.  I got inspiration from Dina Wakley Collage Media and created an art journal page using my new Dina Wakely scribble sticks, some acrylic paints, stencils, Posca paint pens, Dina Wakley Collage papers and a tag from my stash I made some time ago.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created for the October challenge.
And here is the video I created showing what new supplies I bought, my Inktober drawings so far and how I created this art journal page.
I had fun creating this art journal page and love how it turned out.  I'm also having fun creating drawings for Inktober and will do a flip through of all my drawings at the end of October.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment