Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Creating a Lapbook Bonus Part 4 - Adding Labels, Tags and Mini Journals

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week is going well.  This week I have the last and final part on creating a lapbook.  After creating the cover, adding the inserts and pockets and decorating the journal I though I was done.  But then I decided to add more to the inside of the lapbook.  I added labels, tags and mini journals.  I typed out and printed the labels I wanted to add and then cut them apart and inked them before adding them to the lapbook.  I then used the leftover pattern paper from creating this lapbook to add tags and make mini journals for some of the pockets.  Here are some pics of the final lapbook I created.




And here is the video showing how I completed this lapbook and created the mini journals.

I really like the way this lapbook turned out and had a lot of fun making it.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment