Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Created 5 Tag using Gouache

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have 5 tags that I created using a new set of Gouache paints, stencils, stamps, watercolor paint pens, ink pads and raffia.  I've never used Gouache before and decided to buy a set and play around with them on some tags.  Here are pictures of the tags I created.





And here is a video showing how I created these tags.
I had a lot of fun creating these tags and playing around with Gouache.  I like how opaque they are and that they are water based, but not sure I like how they dry to a chalky finish.  Have you ever used Gouache?  What do you think of them?  I plan on playing around some more with these and see what else I come up with.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment