Tuesday, June 25, 2019

5 Quick Watercolor Sketches

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have 5 quick watercolor sketches that I completed of a trip I took to Gatlinburg, TN.  I love to see the sketches that others do with their watercolors of trips and wanted to do some myself.  Here are pics of the watercolor sketches I completed.
 A sketch of the sky on our way to Gatlinburg, TN
 A sketch of the Atlantic city skyline
 A sketch of a file on our way to Gatlinburg, TN
 A sketch of the cabin we stayed in, in the mountains of Gatlinburg, TN
The tunnel between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge

And here is the video showing how I created these quick sketches:



I like the way they turned out, but need a lot more practices with these types of watercolor sketches.  I have other trips and pictures that I want to practice sketching and completing in watercolor.  I envy those who can complete watercolor sketches on location.  And I know if I practice, I will get better and maybe one day will be able to do the same.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment