Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Creating a Lapbook Part 3 - Decorating

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week and had a good Memorial Day weekend.  My week is going well and I had a good weekend.  Me and my husband relaxed and cooked some ribs on the grill.  This week I have part 3 of a multi-part video on how I created a lapbook.  I used stamping, ink pads and ephemera from my stash to decorate the lapbook.  I also added some elastic to the lapbook and covered a couple of composition books with pattern paper to match my lapbook and added them to the inside.  Here are some pictures of the lapbook decorated.







And here is the video showing how I decorated this book.
I really like the ways this lapbook turned out, however after I thought I was done, I decided to add more to it.  So I have a 4th Bonus video on adding tags, labels and making mini journals for the inside pockets, which will be posted next week.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my videos.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment