Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Mini Canvas Play

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well. This week I have a mini canvas that I created playing around with acrylic paints, paint pens and ephemera from my stash.  I had some leftover napkins from another project that had butterflies on it, so I glued those of the butterflies onto the canvas.  I then added some scraps of pattern paper and music note paper.  And then played around with acrylic paints and paint pends to add marks on the canvas.  And finally added the word Play from a magazine.  Here is a picture of the mini canvas I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this mini canvas.

I had fun creating this mini canvas and I have more mini canvases to play with.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment