Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Do What You Can Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  This week I have an art journal page I create in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using acrylic paint, dy-cuts, stamping, Arteza watercolor brush pens and a quote from my stash.  I scraped paint on the page and then used a roller stamp to add texture to the page.  I then stamped a border around the page.  I added my dy-cuts and quote from my stash.  I colored the images with my Arteza watercolor brush pens.  Here is a picture of the page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this page.



I really like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  I've been having a lot of fun creating in this journal and using the dy-cuts makes pulling these art journal pages together quickly.  Please leave me a comment if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by and I hop everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment