Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Creating a Lapbook Part 2 - Inserts

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going good.  I had a lot of fun on vacation in Gatlinburg and here are a few pictures from my vacation:




Me and my husband love Gatlinburg.  And while we were there we also went to Knoxville to see my daughter.  We had dinner and then walked around and saw some street art.

We had a great time and can't wait to return.

This week I have part 2 showing how I created a lapbook.  After creating the cover, I used file folders to add pockets and flip outs to the cover.  I then used envelopes, that I've been hoarding, to add pockets to the lapbook.  I used a permanent glue stick to adhere the envelopes down and used washi tape around some of the envelopes for decorations.  Here are a few pics of the file folder pocket/flip outs and the envelope pockets I added to this lapbook. 


And here is the video:
I've been having fun creating this lapbook, now that I've gotten past the cover debacle LOL.  And really liking how it is turning out.  Next week I will show how I decorated this lapbook and show more pics of the whole thing.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment