Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Dreams Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  Next we me and my husband are going on vacation, so I won't be posting until the weekend when we get back.  This week I have another art journal page I created in my new Dina Wakley art journal.  I used watercolor crayons to add color to the page.  I then stamped it with acrylic paint.  I then colored stamp images with watercolor pens.  I then added some die cut flowers to the page and added my stamped images.  I then added some dots to the page using liquid beads.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video I made showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and it was fun to make.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment