Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Know Who We Are Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I am continuing to work in my new Diana Wakley art journal and creating art journal pages in it.  For this weeks art journal page, I scraped paint on the page and used some tools to scrape texture in the wet paint.  I then colored some stamped images with my watercolor pens.  I die cut some flowers out of difference pattern papers and adhered them to the page.  I added the butterflies to the page and then added some shimmer to the butterflies using a glitter pen.  Finally I added some dots to the page and a quote from my stash. Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I made this page:
This isn't my favorite page, it's ok.  The background seems a bit messy and I think it would have looked better if I had toned it down a little so that the flowers and butterflies could stand out more.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment