Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Explore Dream Discover Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have an art journal page that I created in my new Dina Wakley journal.  This page had some paint already on it from cleaning off my brayer while doing other pages.  I then added more acrylic paint to the page, some white circles and yellow dots using acrylic paint.  I colored a stamped image and found a quote from my stash to add to the page.  I also made a tag and added it to my page.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this page.
At first I did not like the way this page was looking, however I kept working on it until I was happy with it.  In the end I really like the way this page turned out.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment